The 2013 six-day Bike Out Hunger – Texas ride is April 22-27 and we will ride from The Woodlands to Arlington. The money raised by this event goes to feed hungry kids and families in Texas.
Basic information about this ride:
- fully supported = SAG, snacks, drinks, stretch points, even a massage therapist available
- $50 per day of riding
- three riding groups so all riding abilities are met
- no minimum of fundraising – but the more you raise, the more kids get fed and the more jerseys and swag (including coupon for free massage) you just may find in your goodie bag
- hotels are booked and paid for by our wonderful sponsors
- breakfasts are at the hotels and area organizations feed us supper
- Wednesday morning we leave from the Texas Capitol steps
Day specific maps in MapMyRide which can be downloaded, printed, exported to GPS or exported to phone.
Day 1 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/102924627
Day 2 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106517557
Day 3 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106544689
Day 4 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106594811
Day 5 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106978551
Day 6 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106993615
If you’d like to help promote the event (that you are hopefully riding in), please visit the Facebook event Bike Out Hunger – Texas and the page Out Hunger.
To help promote the ride and cause, feel free to download and print this poster: boh poster Texas. You can also follow on Facebook, Out Hunger, and twitter, @outhunger.