- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
The Woodlands, TX to Giddings, TX
Giddings, TX to Austin, TX
Austin, TX to Cameron, TX
Cameron, TX to Waco, TX
Waco, TX to Waxahachie, TX
Waxahachie, TX to Arlington, TX
The 2013 six-day Bike Out Hunger – Texas ride is April 22-27 and we will ride from The Woodlands to Arlington. The money raised by this event goes to feed hungry kids and families in Texas.
Basic information about this ride:
- fully supported = SAG, snacks, drinks, stretch points, even a massage therapist available
- $50 per day of riding
- three riding groups so all riding abilities are met
- no minimum of fundraising – but the more you raise, the more kids get fed and the more jerseys and swag (including coupon for free massage) you just may find in your goodie bag
- hotels are booked and paid for by our wonderful sponsors
- breakfasts are at the hotels and area organizations feed us supper
- Wednesday morning we leave from the Texas Capitol steps
Day specific maps in MapMyRide which can be downloaded, printed, exported to GPS or exported to phone.
Day 1 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/102924627
Day 2 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106517557
Day 3 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106544689
Day 4 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106594811
Day 5 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106978551
Day 6 http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/106993615
If you’d like to help promote the event (that you are hopefully riding in), please visit the Facebook event Bike Out Hunger – Texas and the page Out Hunger.
To help promote the ride and cause, feel free to download and print this poster: boh poster Texas. You can also follow on Facebook, Out Hunger, and twitter, @outhunger.