The Annual TriWaco Triathlon features both Sprint and Olympic tri courses, which begin with an open-water swim in the Brazos River and then quickly transitions into beautiful shady Cameron Park for the biking trail. The third leg in the race takes runners on concret trails that run along Cameron Park and the Brazos River.
- 400m open-water swim (30-minute max swim time). View Map.
- 12 mile ride through the country. View Map.
- 5k run along the Brazos River. View Map.
- 1500m open-water swim (one-hour max swim time). View Map.
- 25 mile ride through the country. View Map.
- 10k run along the Brazos River and in Cameron Park. View Map. (max race time limit 4.5 hours)
Routes are subject to change due to city and safety requirements.